Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. a Delaware corporation is engaged in the development of medical software which acquires data and analyzes electrical impulses of the heart to detect and aid in the treatment of potentially lethal arrhythmias. The Company's patented products consist of signal-averaging electrocardiographic (SAECG) software whose proprietary Windows based version is named the Predictor series. These systems and product lines have defined the industry and clinical standards for high resolution electrocardiography. The Company through its wholly owned subsidiary Micron Products Inc. manufactures silver plated and non-silver plated conductive resin sensors and distributes metal snaps used in the manufacture of disposable ECG EEG EMS and TENS. It operates primarily in the United States Canada Europe and the Pacific Rim and is based in Fitchburg Massachusetts. Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc has a market cap of $8.3 million; its shares were traded at around $3.1201 with and P/S ratio of 0.4. Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc had an annual average earning growth of 25.2% over the past 10 years.
Recent Trades of Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc by CFO:
- Buy: CFO David A Garrison bought 5,000 shares of HRT stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of $3.27; the price of the stock has decreased by 4.58% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.