M/I Homes Inc. is one of the nation's leading builders of single-family homes. Their homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Homes and Showcase Homes. They have homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio; Indianapolis Indiana; Tampa Orlando and Palm Beach County Florida; Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina; Virginia and Maryland. M/i Homes Inc. has a market cap of $314.1 million; its shares were traded at around $16.97 with and P/S ratio of 0.5.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by CFO:
- Sell: Ex. Vice President and CFO Phillip G Creek sold 4,000 shares of MHO stock on 08/05/2009 at the average price of $13.66; the price of the stock has increased by 24.23% since.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director Norman L Traeger sold 2,000 shares of MHO stock on 08/21/2009 at the average price of $16.07; the price of the stock has increased by 5.6% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.