Griffin Land & Nurseries Inc. based in New York New York through its subsidiaries engages in real estate and landscape nursery operations in the United States. The company also has investments in Centaur Media plc a public company based in the United Kingdom and listed on the London Stock Exchange and Shemin Nurseries Holdings Corp. a private company that operates a landscape nursery distribution business through its subsidiary Shemin Nurseries Inc. Griffin Land & Nurseries Inc. has a market cap of $151.9 million; its shares were traded at around $29.89 with and P/S ratio of 3.41. The dividend yield of Griffin Land & Nurseries Inc. stocks is 1.34%.
Insiders' Positions with GRIF
- Sell:: President and CEO, Imperial on 07/27/2009 Gregory Michael Schaan sold 7,070 shares of GRIF stock at the average price of 31.2, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.2% since
- Sell:: President and CEO, Imperial on 04/30/2009 Gregory Michael Schaan sold 500 shares of GRIF stock at the average price of 30.84, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.08% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.