Executive Vice President & CFO of OceanFirst Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OCFC) Michael J Fitzpatrick buys 1,000 shares of OCFC on 10/29/2009 at an average price of $9 a share.
OceanFirst Financial Corp. is a holding company for the OceanFirst Bank. Oceanfirst Financial Corp. has a market cap of $119.4 million; its shares were traded at around $9.65 with a P/E ratio of 8 and P/S ratio of 1. The dividend yield of Oceanfirst Financial Corp. stocks is 8.3%. Oceanfirst Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 7.2% over the past 10 years.
OCFC is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management.
Insiders' Positions with OCFC
- Sell:: 10% Owner on 09/30/2009 Foundation Oceanfirst sold 16,000 shares of OCFC stock at the average price of 12.39, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.11% since
- Sell:: 10% Owner on 09/15/2009 Foundation Oceanfirst sold 8,000 shares of OCFC stock at the average price of 12.58, the price of the stock has decreased by 23.29% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.