President & CEO of REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. (NYSE:RGA) A Greig Woodring sells 49,596 shares of RGA on 11/03/2009 at an average price of $45.7 a share.
Reinsurance Group of America Inc. is primarily engaged in life reinsurance and international life and disability insurance on a direct and reinsurance basis. In addition the company provides reinsurance of non-traditional business including asset-intensive products and financial reinsurance. Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. has a market cap of $3.36 billion; its shares were traded at around $46.13 with a P/E ratio of 8 and P/S ratio of 0.6. The dividend yield of Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. stocks is 0.8%.
RGA is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
Insiders' Positions with RGA
- Sell:: President & COO - RGA Intl. Paul Nitsou sold 9,843 shares of RGA stock on 10/29/2009 at the average price of 47.83, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.55% since
- Sell:: Director J Cliff Eason sold 8,250 shares of RGA stock on 10/29/2009 at the average price of 47.55, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.99% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.