CEO of Benchmark Electronics Inc. (NYSE:BHE) Cary T Fu sells 44,999 shares of BHE on 11/05/2009 at an average price of $17.63 a share.
Benchmark Electronics Inc. provides contract electronics manufacturing and design services to original equipment manufacturers in select industries including medical devices communications equipment industrial and business computers testing instrumentation and industrialcontrols. They specializes in manufacturing high quality technologically complex printed circuit board assemblies with computer-automated equipment using surface mount and pin-through-hole interconnection technologies for customers requiring low to medium volume production runs. Benchmark Electronics Inc. has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $17.61 with a P/E ratio of 19.8 and P/S ratio of 0.4. Benchmark Electronics Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.5% over the past 10 years.
Insiders' Positions with BHE
- Buy:: Director Michael R Dawson bought 3,000 shares of BHE stock on 06/02/2009 at the average price of 13.04, the price of the stock has increased by 35.05% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.