Lantronix designs, develops and markets products that enable almost anyelectronic device to be controlled, configured or reprogrammed over theInternet and/or intranets. The company's products connect these electronic devices to the Internet and/or intranets by using the infrastructure already in place to connect businesses and homes to the Internet, including fiber optic, Ethernet and wireless connections. Its primary products that connect electronic devices are its Device Servers and Multiport Device Servers. Lantronix Inc. has a market cap of $32.1 million; its shares were traded at around $0.53 with a P/E ratio of 26.5 and P/S ratio of 0.6.
Insiders' Positions with LTRX
- Buy:: 10% Owner Investment Gmbh Tl bought 235,721 shares of LTRX stock on 06/15/2009 at the average price of 0.44, the price of the stock has increased by 20.45% since
- Buy:: Director, 10% Owner Bernhard Bruscha bought 235,721 shares of LTRX stock on 06/15/2009 at the average price of 0.44, the price of the stock has increased by 20.45% since
- Sell:: 10% Owner Capital Management, L.l Empire sold 200,000 shares of LTRX stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 0.58, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.62% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.