Essentially, Steve Forbes pulled video clips from the recent interviews he had with several well-known investors. On the bullish side, we have Jean-Marie Eveillard, Bruce Berkowitz, Tom Gardner; and on the bearish side, you are going to watch John Jacquemin, Gary Shilling; and finally there is someone in the middle Whitney Tilson.
GuruFocus tracks the portfolio and/or the opinions of the Investment Gurus who are hyperlinked in the list above.
How do you use the information that is presented? Just as the video suggested in the very beginning, if you are a bull, it makes sense to follow the bulls in the interviews; if you are a bear, follow the bearish guests.
Still not sure what to do in face of two different views? Follow what Whitney Tilson suggested at the very end of the interview.
Click on the picture to watch the video on Forbes.com. Enjoy:
Also check out:
- Bruce Berkowitz Undervalued Stocks
- Bruce Berkowitz Top Growth Companies
- Bruce Berkowitz High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Bruce Berkowitz keeps buying
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Undervalued Stocks
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Top Growth Companies
- Jean-Marie Eveillard High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jean-Marie Eveillard keeps buying