Sr.VP and CFO of Rockwell Automation Inc. Common (NYSE:ROK) Theodore D Crandall sells 1,040 shares of ROK on 12/06/2009 at an average price of $45.64 a share.
Rockwell Automation is a leading global provider of industrial automation power, control and information solutions that help customers meet their manufacturing productivity objectives. The Company brings together leading brands in industrial automation for Complete Automation solutions, including Allen-Bradley controls and services, Dodge mechanical power transmission products, Reliance Electric motors and drives, and Rockwell Software factory management software. Rockwell Automation Inc. Common has a market cap of $6.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $45.96 with a P/E ratio of 27.4 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Rockwell Automation Inc. Common stocks is 2.5%. Rockwell Automation Inc. Common had an annual average earning growth of 5.3% over the past 10 years.
ROK is in the portfolios of PRIMECAP Management, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
Insiders' Positions with ROK
- Buy:: Director Donald R Parfet bought 3,750 shares of ROK stock on 08/11/2009 at the average price of 40.85, the price of the stock has increased by 12.51% since
- Sell:: Sr. Vice President John P Mcdermott sold 10,000 shares of ROK stock on 11/25/2009 at the average price of 44.28, the price of the stock has increased by 3.79% since
- Sell:: VP and Controller David M Dorgan sold 4,000 shares of ROK stock on 11/16/2009 at the average price of 45.39, the price of the stock has increased by 1.26% since
- Sell:: VP and General Tax Counsel Kent G Coppins sold 4,000 shares of ROK stock on 11/16/2009 at the average price of 45.11, the price of the stock has increased by 1.88% since
- Sell:: VP and Chief IP Counsel John M Miller sold 167 shares of ROK stock on 10/05/2009 at the average price of 40.82, the price of the stock has increased by 12.59% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.