President and CEO of Capstone Turbine Corp. (cpst) Darren Jamison sells 5,042 shares of cpst on 12/14/2009 at an average price of $1.25 a share.
Capstone Turbine Corp. develops, designs, assembles and sells Capstone MicroTurbines. Capstone MicroTurbines provide power at the siteof consumption and to hybrid electric vehicles that combine a primary source battery with an auxiliary power source, such as a microturbine, to enhance performance. The Capstone MicroTurbine combines sophisticated design, engineering and technology to produce a reliable and flexible generator of electricity and heat for commercial and industrialapplications. Capstone Turbine Corp. has a market cap of $249.3 million; its shares were traded at around $1.27 with and P/S ratio of 5.7.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP and CFO Edward I Reich sold 2,716 shares of CPST stock on 10/14/2009 at the average price of 1.36, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.62% since
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CPST. For the complete insider trading history of CPST, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP Operations and CTO Mark Gilbreth sold 2,392 shares of CPST stock on 11/09/2009 at the average price of 1.15, the price of the stock has increased by 10.43% since
- Sell:: VP of Finance and CAO Jayme L. Brooks sold 1,128 shares of CPST stock on 10/14/2009 at the average price of 1.36, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.62% since
- Sell:: Director Gary Mayo sold 6,700 shares of CPST stock on 08/28/2009 at the average price of 1.32, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.79% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.