President & CEO of MCG Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:MCGC) Steven F Tunney sells 30,000 shares of MCGC on 02/16/2010 at an average price of $4.74 a share.
Mcg Capital Corp. has a market cap of $364.4 million; its shares were traded at around $4.77 with a P/E ratio of 26.5 and P/S ratio of 2.7. Mcg Capital Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 15.4% over the past 5 years.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: EVP, CFO Stephen J. Bacica bought 5,000 shares of MCGC stock on 08/27/2009 at the average price of 3.1, the price of the stock has increased by 53.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MCGC. For the complete insider trading history of MCGC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Gavin Saitowitz bought 300,000 shares of MCGC stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 3.04, the price of the stock has increased by 56.91% since.
- Sell:: SVP & Managing Director William B Ford sold 5,000 shares of MCGC stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 4.02, the price of the stock has increased by 18.66% since.
- Sell:: Executive Vice President Samuel G Rubenstein sold 60,000 shares of MCGC stock on 10/13/2009 at the average price of 4.49, the price of the stock has increased by 6.24% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.