Virage Logic Corp. has a market cap of $251.5 million; its shares were traded at around $9.78 with and P/S ratio of 5.3.
VIRL is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of VIRL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of VIRL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO and President Alexander Shubat sold 15,000 shares of VIRL stock on 04/01/2010 at the average price of 7.81, the price of the stock has increased by 25.22% since.
- Sell:: CEO and President Alexander Shubat sold 30,000 shares of VIRL stock on 03/05/2010 at the average price of 7, the price of the stock has increased by 39.71% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VIRL. For the complete insider trading history of VIRL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Capital Inc Crosslink sold 16,600 shares of VIRL stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 7.97, the price of the stock has increased by 22.71% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.