EVP, CFO & Chief Strategic of Richardson Electronics Ltd. (NASDAQ:RELL) Kathleen S Dvorak buys 1,000 shares of RELL on 04/26/2010 at an average price of $11.05 a share.
Richardson Electronics Ltd. has a market cap of $194.21 million; its shares were traded at around $10.84 with a P/E ratio of 17.48 and P/S ratio of 0.39. The dividend yield of Richardson Electronics Ltd. stocks is 0.74%.
RELL is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RELL. For the complete insider trading history of RELL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director John Peterson sold 15,000 shares of RELL stock on 04/13/2010 at the average price of 9.68, the price of the stock has increased by 11.98% since.
- Sell:: EVP Corporate Development Wendy Diddell sold 304 shares of RELL stock on 01/12/2010 at the average price of 7.53, the price of the stock has increased by 43.96% since.
- Sell:: Sen. VP Marketing Operations Kathleen Mcnally sold 7,737 shares of RELL stock on 01/12/2010 at the average price of 7.53, the price of the stock has increased by 43.96% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.