CEO and President of Investment Technology Group Inc. (NYSE:ITG) Robert C Gasser sells 6,000 shares of ITG on 05/12/2010 at an average price of $16.91 a share.
Investment Technology Group Inc. has a market cap of $732.4 million; its shares were traded at around $16.73 with a P/E ratio of 12.7 and P/S ratio of 1.2. Investment Technology Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.7% over the past 10 years.
ITG is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Man. Director, CEO of Europe David Stevens sold 8,307 shares of ITG stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 16.98, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.47% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ITG. For the complete insider trading history of ITG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Managing Director Christopher J Heckman sold 7,733 shares of ITG stock on 03/22/2010 at the average price of 17.85, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.27% since.
- Sell:: Managing Director David Meitz sold 4,260 shares of ITG stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 17.73, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.64% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.