Invesco Mortage Capital Inc. has a market cap of $340.3 million; its shares were traded at around $20.09 with and P/S ratio of 13.3. The dividend yield of Invesco Mortage Capital Inc. stocks is 15.5%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of IVR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of IVR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President & CEO Richard J. King bought 10,000 shares of IVR stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 20.34, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.23% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CFO Donald R Ramon bought 1,100 shares of IVR stock on 03/02/2010 at the average price of 22.91, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.31% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IVR. For the complete insider trading history of IVR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CIO John Anzalone bought 1,000 shares of IVR stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 22.99, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.61% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.