Cardinal Financial Corp. has a market cap of $313.06 million; its shares were traded at around $10.9 with a P/E ratio of 25.95 and P/S ratio of 2.84. The dividend yield of Cardinal Financial Corp. stocks is 0.73%.
CFNL is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CFNL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CFNL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman and CEO Bernard H Clineburg sold 15,000 shares of CFNL stock on 12/11/2009 at the average price of 8.51, the price of the stock has increased by 28.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CFNL. For the complete insider trading history of CFNL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Executive Vice President Alice P Frazier bought 500 shares of CFNL stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 11.21, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.77% since.
- Sell:: President, Cardinal Bank Christopher W Bergstrom sold 2,554 shares of CFNL stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 9.01, the price of the stock has increased by 20.98% since.
- Sell:: President, Cardinal Bank F Kevin Reynolds sold 3,000 shares of CFNL stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 8.9, the price of the stock has increased by 22.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.