Chairman and CEO of Cardinal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CFNL) Bernard H Clineburg sells 30,000 shares of CFNL on 05/20/2010 at an average price of $10.95 a share.
Cardinal Financial Corp. has a market cap of $313.06 million; its shares were traded at around $10.9 with a P/E ratio of 25.95 and P/S ratio of 2.84. The dividend yield of Cardinal Financial Corp. stocks is 0.73%.
CFNL is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman and CEO Bernard H Clineburg sold 15,000 shares of CFNL stock on 12/11/2009 at the average price of 8.51, the price of the stock has increased by 28.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CFNL. For the complete insider trading history of CFNL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Executive Vice President Alice P Frazier bought 500 shares of CFNL stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 11.21, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.77% since.
- Sell:: President, Cardinal Bank Christopher W Bergstrom sold 2,554 shares of CFNL stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 9.01, the price of the stock has increased by 20.98% since.
- Sell:: President, Cardinal Bank F Kevin Reynolds sold 3,000 shares of CFNL stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 8.9, the price of the stock has increased by 22.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.