Ducommun Inc. has a market cap of $189.1 million; its shares were traded at around $18.04 with a P/E ratio of 9.7 and P/S ratio of 0.5. The dividend yield of Ducommun Inc. stocks is 1.6%. Ducommun Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.8% over the past 10 years.
DCO is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DCO. For the complete insider trading history of DCO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Eugene P Jr Conese sold 2,650 shares of DCO stock on 04/01/2010 at the average price of 21.36. Eugene P Jr Conese owns at least 6,944 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 15.54% since.
- Sell: Director H Frederick Christie sold 4,500 shares of DCO stock on 03/19/2010 at the average price of 20.76. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.1% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.