Cvb Financial Corp. has a market cap of $1.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.39 with a P/E ratio of 22.1 and P/S ratio of 2.8. The dividend yield of Cvb Financial Corp. stocks is 3.3%. Cvb Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 9.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Cvb Financial Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CVBF is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CVBF over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CVBF.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Christopher D Myers sold 13,000 shares of CVBF stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 9.54. Christopher D Myers owns at least 320,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.91% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Holding Company Edward Jr Biebrich sold 10,000 shares of CVBF stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 11.51. Edward Jr Biebrich owns at least 64,430 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.73% since.
- Sell: CFO Holding Company Edward Jr Biebrich sold 3,000 shares of CVBF stock on 03/24/2010 at the average price of 10.53. Edward Jr Biebrich owns at least 74,430 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.