President & CEO of CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CVBF) Christopher D Myers sells 5,500 shares of CVBF on 08/02/2010 at an average price of $10.35 a share.
Cvb Financial Corp. has a market cap of $1.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.39 with a P/E ratio of 22.1 and P/S ratio of 2.8. The dividend yield of Cvb Financial Corp. stocks is 3.3%. Cvb Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 9.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Cvb Financial Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CVBF is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Christopher D Myers sold 13,000 shares of CVBF stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 9.54. Christopher D Myers owns at least 320,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.91% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Holding Company Edward Jr Biebrich sold 10,000 shares of CVBF stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 11.51. Edward Jr Biebrich owns at least 64,430 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.73% since.
- Sell: CFO Holding Company Edward Jr Biebrich sold 3,000 shares of CVBF stock on 03/24/2010 at the average price of 10.53. Edward Jr Biebrich owns at least 74,430 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.