Director, CEO of Air Methods Corp. (NASDAQ:AIRM) Aaron D Todd sells 15,500 shares of AIRM on 09/09/2010 at an average price of $41.05 a share.
Air Methods Corp. has a market cap of $508.4 million; its shares were traded at around $40.78 with a P/E ratio of 18.2 and P/S ratio of 1. Air Methods Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Air Methods Corp. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
AIRM is in the portfolios of Pioneer Investments, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director, CEO Aaron D Todd sold 3,000 shares of AIRM stock on 06/04/2010 at the average price of 32.01. Aaron D Todd owns at least 35,262 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 27.4% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AIRM. For the complete insider trading history of AIRM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Morad Tahbaz sold 28,000 shares of AIRM stock on 08/13/2010 at the average price of 31.56. Morad Tahbaz owns at least 72,583 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 29.21% since.
- Sell: COO Paul H Tate sold 2,500 shares of AIRM stock on 05/27/2010 at the average price of 33.25. Paul H Tate owns at least 3,083 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 22.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.