CFO of MEDNAX, INC. (NYSE:MD) Vivian Lopez-blanco sells 1,850 shares of MD on 11/04/2010 at an average price of $61.5 a share.
Mednax, Inc. has a market cap of $2.87 billion; its shares were traded at around $60.78 with a P/E ratio of 15.5 and P/S ratio of 2.2. Mednax, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 18.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mednax, Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
MD is in the portfolios of Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MD. For the complete insider trading history of MD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and COO Joseph M Calabro sold 32,019 shares of MD stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 58.06. Joseph M Calabro owns at least 111,954 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.68% since.
- Sell: SVP, General Counsel and Secy. Thomas W Hawkins sold 16,664 shares of MD stock on 06/02/2010 at the average price of 56.83. Thomas W Hawkins owns at least 67,194 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.95% since.
- Sell: COO / Pediatrix Division David A. Clark sold 6,755 shares of MD stock on 06/01/2010 at the average price of 55.94. David A. Clark owns at least 17,528 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.65% since.
- Sell: President, Pediatrix Division Frederick V Md Miller sold 8,267 shares of MD stock on 06/01/2010 at the average price of 55.95. Frederick V Md Miller owns at least 21,681 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.63% since.
- Sell: Director Md Carlo A Waldemar, sold 6,000 shares of MD stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 60.25. The price of the stock has increased by 0.88% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.