President and CEO of MettlerToledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) Oliver A Filliol sells 9,148 shares of MTD on 11/18/2010 at an average price of $142.77 a share.
Mettlertoledo International Inc. has a market cap of $4.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $143.32 with a P/E ratio of 22.12 and P/S ratio of 2.77. Mettlertoledo International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mettlertoledo International Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
MTD is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Oliver A Filliol sold 20,000 shares of MTD stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 140.58. Oliver A Filliol owns at least 25,427 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.95% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO William P Donnelly sold 6,250 shares of MTD stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 140.53. William P Donnelly owns at least 51,277 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.99% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.