Mettlertoledo International Inc. has a market cap of $4.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $143.32 with a P/E ratio of 22.12 and P/S ratio of 2.77. Mettlertoledo International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mettlertoledo International Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
MTD is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of MTD over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of MTD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Oliver A Filliol sold 20,000 shares of MTD stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 140.58. Oliver A Filliol owns at least 25,427 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.95% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO William P Donnelly sold 6,250 shares of MTD stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 140.53. William P Donnelly owns at least 51,277 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.99% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.