CFO & TREASURER of Bob Evans Farms Inc. (NASDAQ:BOBE) Tod P Spornhauer sells 18,423 shares of BOBE on 11/19/2010 at an average price of $33.15 a share.
Bob Evans Farms Inc. has a market cap of $1.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.08 with a P/E ratio of 15.75 and P/S ratio of 0.58. The dividend yield of Bob Evans Farms Inc. stocks is 2.42%. Bob Evans Farms Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Bob Evans Farms Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
BOBE is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BOBE. For the complete insider trading history of BOBE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Paul S Williams sold 1,750 shares of BOBE stock on 09/23/2010 at the average price of 28.65. Paul S Williams owns at least 12,130 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.46% since.
- Sell: Director G Robert Lucas sold 3,500 shares of BOBE stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 28. G Robert Lucas owns at least 20,260 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.14% since.
- Sell: Director Horn Cheryl L Krueger sold 13,405 shares of BOBE stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 27.91. Horn Cheryl L Krueger owns at least 15,729 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.52% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.