Comerica Inc. has a market cap of $7.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.93 with a P/E ratio of 58.7 and P/S ratio of 2.7. The dividend yield of Comerica Inc. stocks is 1%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns CMA: Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns CMA: Pioneer Investments, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CMA. For the complete insider trading history of CMA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP/Wealth & Inst. Mgmt. Curtis C Farmer sold 10,825 shares of CMA stock on 02/14/2011 at the average price of 39.75. Curtis C Farmer owns at least 40,147 shares after this.
- Sell: EVP & Secretary Jon W Bilstrom sold 3,000 shares of CMA stock on 12/01/2010 at the average price of 37.09. Jon W Bilstrom owns at least 81,645 shares after this.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Thomas D Ogden sold 3,485 shares of CMA stock on 11/26/2010 at the average price of 36.6. Thomas D Ogden owns at least 41,860 shares after this.
- Sell: EVP - Finance Robert D Mcdermott sold 551 shares of CMA stock on 10/22/2010 at the average price of 35.69. Robert D Mcdermott owns at least 8,300 shares after this.
For the complete insider trading history of CMA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.