Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. has a market cap of $3.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.47 with a P/E ratio of 25.4 and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. stocks is 2.2%. Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns PPDI: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns PPDI: Third Avenue Management, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, RS Investment Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PPDI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PPDI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO David L Grange sold 51,753 shares of PPDI stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 25.71. David L Grange owns at least 61,045 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.85% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PPDI. For the complete insider trading history of PPDI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chief Information Officer Michael O. Wilkinson sold 24,496 shares of PPDI stock on 02/14/2011 at the average price of 28.84. Michael O. Wilkinson owns at least 1,704 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PPDI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.