Executive VP, CFO & Treasurer of Chart Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:GTLS) Michael F Biehl sells 25,119 shares of GTLS on 03/01/2011 at an average price of $44.89 a share.
Chart Industries Inc. has a market cap of $1.24 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.31 with a P/E ratio of 52.2 and P/S ratio of 2.2.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns GTLS: Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns GTLS: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive VP, CFO & Treasurer Michael F Biehl sold 8,243 shares of GTLS stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 25.1. Michael F Biehl owns at least 40,372 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 72.55% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of GTLS. For the complete insider trading history of GTLS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Richard E Goodrich sold 4,000 shares of GTLS stock on 11/10/2010 at the average price of 24.78. Richard E Goodrich owns at least 11,748 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 74.78% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GTLS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.