Executive VP and CFO of FMC Corp. (FMC) W Kim Foster sells 15,619 shares of FMC on 03/02/2012 at an average price of $100 a share.
Fmc Corp has a market cap of $6.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $96.75 with a P/E ratio of 16.7 and P/S ratio of 2.1. The dividend yield of Fmc Corp stocks is 0.6%. Fmc Corp had an annual average earning growth of 12.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Fmc Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP and CFO W Kim Foster sold 27,322 shares of FMC stock on 03/01/2012 at the average price of 99.96. W Kim Foster owns at least 72,775 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.21% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FMC. For the complete insider trading history of FMC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President, Specialty Chem. Gp. D Michael Wilson sold 11,500 shares of FMC stock on 03/02/2012 at the average price of 100.02. D Michael Wilson owns at least 54,832 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.27% since.
- VP and Controller Graham R Wood sold 3,664 shares of FMC stock on 02/23/2012 at the average price of 98.02. Graham R Wood owns at least 48,003 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.3% since.
- Pres., Agricultural Chem. Gp. Milton Steele sold 20,058 shares of FMC stock on 02/10/2012 at the average price of 91.05. Milton Steele owns at least 122,612 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.26% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FMC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus