Carbo Ceramics, Inc. has a market cap of $1.71 billion; its shares were traded at around $75.86 with a P/E ratio of 14.3 and P/S ratio of 2.7. The dividend yield of Carbo Ceramics, Inc. stocks is 1.5%. Carbo Ceramics, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 15.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Carbo Ceramics, Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CRR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CRR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Gary A Kolstad bought 1,000 shares of CRR stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 75.85. Gary A Kolstad owns at least 94,352 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.01% since.
- President and CEO Gary A Kolstad bought 1,000 shares of CRR stock on 11/01/2012 at the average price of 74.31. Gary A Kolstad owns at least 93,352 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.09% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CRR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.