Chairman and CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch Company (NYSE:ANF) Michael S Jeffries sells 91,122 shares of ANF on 01/02/2013 at an average price of $47.21 a share.
Abercrombie & Fitch Company has a market cap of $3.78 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.29 with a P/E ratio of 21 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Abercrombie & Fitch Company stocks is 1.5%. Abercrombie & Fitch Company had an annual average earning growth of 3.2% over the past 10 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Michael S Jeffries sold 91,122 shares of ANF stock on 01/02/2013 at the average price of 47.21. Michael S Jeffries owns at least 1,011,142 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.17% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ANF. For the complete insider trading history of ANF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director John W Kessler sold 6,000 shares of ANF stock on 09/10/2012 at the average price of 36.66. John W Kessler owns at least 8,655 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ANF, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.