Ingles Markets Incorporated is a leading supermarket chain with operations in the southeastern United States. Ingles' strategy is to locate its supermarkets primarily in suburban areas small towns and rural communities where management believes the market may be underserved by existing supermarkets. Ingles Markets Inc. has a market cap of $418.7 million; its shares were traded at around $17.08 with a P/E ratio of 10.3 and P/S ratio of 0.1. The dividend yield of Ingles Markets Inc. stocks is 3.9%. Ingles Markets Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 7.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ingles Markets Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
Recent Trades of Ingles Markets Inc. by CEO:
- Sell: CEO Robert P Ingle sold 11,000 shares of IMKTA stock on 08/19/2009 at the average price of $16.56; the price of the stock has increased by 3.14% since.
- Sell: CEO Robert P Ingle sold 10,303 more shares of IMKTA stock on 03/27/2009 at the average price of $15.96; the price of the stock has increased by 7.02% since.
Recent Trades of Ingles Markets Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: President James W Lanning bought 1,000 shares of IMKTA stock on 06/22/2009 at the average price of $14.42; the price of the stock has increased by 18.45% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.