United Technologies Corporation provides a broad range of high technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries. Those products include Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines space propulsion systems and industrial gas turbines; Carrier heating air conditioning and refrigeration; Otis elevator escalator and people movers; Hamilton Sundstrand aerospace and industrial products; Sikorsky helicopters and International Fuel Cells power systems. (Company Press Release) United Technologies Corp. has a market cap of $56.53 billion; its shares were traded at around $60.01 with a P/E ratio of 12.9 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of United Technologies Corp. stocks is 2.6%. United Technologies Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 13.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated United Technologies Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
UTX is in the portfolios of David Williams of Columbia Value and Restructuring Fund, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Dodge & Cox, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC.
Recent Trades of United Technologies Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Christine Todd Whitman bought 1,000 shares of UTX stock on 03/17/2009 at the average price of $41.72; the price of the stock has increased by 43.84% since.
- Sell: President, UTC Fire & Security William M Brown sold 20,600 shares of UTX stock on 08/24/2009 at the average price of $59.33; the price of the stock has increased by 1.15% since.
- Sell: Pres., Commercial & UTC EVP Ari Bousbib sold 125,000 shares of UTX stock on 08/21/2009 at the average price of $58.74; the price of the stock has increased by 2.16% since.
- Sell: Chairman George Al David sold 19,069 shares of UTX stock on 08/11/2009 at the average price of $55.76; the price of the stock has increased by 7.62% since.
- Sell: Senior VP and General Counsel Charles D Gill sold 25,800 shares of UTX stock on 08/10/2009 at the average price of $55.96; the price of the stock has increased by 7.24% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.