Flowserve Corp. has a market cap of $6.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $122.85 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Flowserve Corp. stocks is 0.9%. Flowserve Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Flowserve Corp. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns FLS: Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns FLS: Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FLS over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FLS.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Mark A Blinn sold 6,813 shares of FLS stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 102.53. Mark A Blinn owns at least 61,334 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.82% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FLS. For the complete insider trading history of FLS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and Chief Admin Ofcr Mark D Dailey sold 6,068 shares of FLS stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 102.53. Mark D Dailey owns at least 12,681 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.82% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FLS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.