Renowned hedge fund manager just reported his 4th quarter holdings. He buys more Chesapeake Energy Corp, Horsehead Holding Corporation during the 3-months ended 12/31/2012. Pabrai Mohnish owns 6 stocks with a total value of $318 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
Mohnish Pabrai's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Mohnish+Pabrai
These are the top 5 holdings of Mohnish Pabrai
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) - 7,502,000 shares, 27.4% of the total portfolio.
- Citigroup Inc (C) - 1,807,000 shares, 22.5% of the total portfolio.
- General Motors Co (GM) - 2,083,750 shares, 18.9% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 8.75%
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) - 3,155,971 shares, 16.5% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 5.77%
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) - 196,863 shares, 7.9% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.01%
Added: Chesapeake Energy Corp (NYSE:CHK)
Mohnish Pabrai added to his holdings in Chesapeake Energy Corp by 5.77%. His purchase prices were between $16.39 and $21.58, with an estimated average price of $18.23. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 0.9%. His holdings were 3,155,971 shares as of 12/31/2012. Incorporated on 1989, Chesapeake is a natural gas and oil exploration and production Company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of properties for the production of natural gas and crude oil from underground reservoirs and it provides marketing and midstream services. Chesapeake Energy Corp has a market cap of $13.21 billion; its shares were traded at around $19.91 with a P/E ratio of 21.7 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Chesapeake Energy Corp stocks is 1.8%.
Added: Horsehead Holding Corporation (ZINC)
Mohnish Pabrai added to his holdings in Horsehead Holding Corporation by 13.87%. His purchase prices were between $8.36 and $10.16, with an estimated average price of $9.29. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 0.82%. His holdings were 2,095,281 shares as of 12/31/2012. Horsehead Holding Corp. is a U.S. producer of zinc and zinc-based products with production and/or recycling operations at six facilities in five states. Horsehead Holding Corporation has a market cap of $467.2 million; its shares were traded at around $10.6 with and P/S ratio of 1.1.
Here is the complete portfolio of Mohnish Pabrai. Also check out:
1. Mohnish Pabrai's Undervalued Stocks
2. Mohnish Pabrai's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Mohnish Pabrai's High Yield stocks