New York, NY, based Investment company Bill Ackman buys Chipotle Mexican Grill, sells Zoetis, Versum Materials during the 3-months ended 2016-12-31, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.. As of 2016-12-31, Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P. owns 8 stocks with a total value of $5.9 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
For the details of Bill Ackman's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Bill+AckmanThese are the top 5 holdings of Bill Ackman
- Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) - 39,150,551 shares, 31.56% of the total portfolio.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG) - 2,882,463 shares, 18.39% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 420.10%
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) - 22,942,225 shares, 17.2% of the total portfolio.
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) - 3,870,760 shares, 9.41% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 3.84%
- The Howard Hughes Corp (HHC) - 3,568,017 shares, 6.88% of the total portfolio.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with CMG. Click here to check it out.
- CMG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CMG
- Peter Lynch Chart of CMG
Bill Ackman added to the holdings in Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc by 420.10%. The purchase prices were between $359.92 and $437.88, with an estimated average price of $394.45. The stock is now traded at around $419.54. The impact to the portfolio due to this purchase was 14.85%. The holdings were 2,882,463 shares as of 2016-12-31.Sold Out: Zoetis Inc (ZTS)
Bill Ackman sold out the holdings in Zoetis Inc. The sale prices were between $47.25 and $53.78, with an estimated average price of $50.84.Sold Out: Versum Materials Inc (VSM)
Bill Ackman sold out the holdings in Versum Materials Inc. The sale prices were between $22.46 and $28.72, with an estimated average price of $24.89.
Here is the complete portfolio of Bill Ackman. Also check out:
1. Bill Ackman's Undervalued Stocks
2. Bill Ackman's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Bill Ackman's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Bill Ackman keeps buying