Co-Chairman and CEO of Clipper Realty Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Bistricer (insider trades) bought 106,666 shares of CLPR on 05/14/2020 at an average price of $5.73 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $611,196.
Clipper Realty Inc is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company that acquires, owns, manages, operates and repositions multi-family residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area. Clipper Realty Inc has a market cap of $107.410 million; its shares were traded at around $6.03 with and P/S ratio of 0.90. The dividend yield of Clipper Realty Inc stocks is 6.30%. Clipper Realty Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Clipper Realty Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Co-Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner David Bistricer bought 106,666 shares of CLPR stock on 05/14/2020 at the average price of $5.73. The price of the stock has increased by 5.24% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director, 10% Owner Sam Levinson bought 53,334 shares of CLPR stock on 05/14/2020 at the average price of $5.73. The price of the stock has increased by 5.24% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CLPR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.