GuruFocus Change Log
- Changed some of the filters' names under All-in-one screener guru tab and rearranged some of the filters
- S&P 500 Aggregated Stats Chart added to Screeners tab.
- Discussion Board released.
- Add definition for technical indicators.
- Stock Report released as a tab content in stock page.
- Added "Tools" submenu to the top menu bar.
- Added Operating Cash Flow (OCF) Growth Rate related filters/items in all-in-one screener's Growth tab, Customized tab, Excel add-in, and user portfolio customized views
- Added new GURUI industry median function for GuruFocus Excel Add-in
- Starting from today, we'll gradually change the display for PE ratio and PE Ratio without NRI. For companies that has negative earnings, it will display as "At Loss"; for companies that has insufficient data, it will display as "N/A" or "-".
- New user page released.
- New user settings page released.
- Add definition page for operating data.
- Add "6-1 Month Momentum %" and "12-1 Month Momentum %" in all-in-one screener price tab and user portfolio customized view.
- New data series have beean added to Economic Data, such as Gold prices, Case-Shiller housing index, and the inflation adjusted data for all of those.
- Add Quality Rank in all-in-one screener fundametal tab and user portfolio customized view.
- Remove unused items from user portfolio customized view.
- Add Excess CAPE Yield (ECY) in market Shiller P/E page.
- Add Earnings Release Date in company's 30-Year financial page and financial api.
- Add Capex to Revenue Ratio in company's 30-Year financial page.
- Change the discount rate in DCF calculation from fixed rate to rounded 10-Year Treasury Constant Maturity Rate plus a 6% risk premium.
- Use 5-year Book Value per share growth rate to calculate growth rate for banks. The growth rate is used in calculating Forward Rate of Return, PEG ratio, Peter Lynch Fair Value and Intrinsic Value: Projected FCF.
- Added the "Total Revenue Growth Rate (Future 3Y to 5Y Est)" filter to the Growth tab under Screener pages
- Rearranged screener filters for Growth tab under Screener pages
- Added the "Total Revenue Growth Rate (Future 3Y to 5Y Est)" in screener and user portfolio customization feature
- Added the "Total Revenue Growth Rate (Future 3Y to 5Y Est)" in Excel Add-in, summary api, and analyst_estimate api
- Added the "Future Revenue Growth Rate" to the Analyst Estimate section in Summary page
- Added the "Add to portfolio" button to the Screener pages
- Added the Total Assets of Central Bank to the Global Market Valuation page
- Added modified Buffett-Indicator ratio of each region = GDP / (GDP + Total Assets of Central Bank)
- Add "Issuance of Debt" and "Payments of Debt" in Cashflow Statement in 30-y financials page. Any recent financial API or 30-year financials data changes can be found HERE. Other API or item changes can be found HERE.
- Change "Years Of Dividend Increase" to "Years Of No Dividend Reduction" in All-in-one Screener under Dividend tab
- Add new screener filter: "Risk Assessment" under Fundamental tab, in between "GF Valuation" and "Valuation Rank"
- For user portfolio Excel import, Limit max number of stocks per portfolio to 25 for free users, Limit max number of stocks per portfolio to 500 for Premium members.
- Add new fields: ROCE %, ROCE % (10y High), ROCE % (10y Low), ROCE % (10y Median), ROCE % (5y Median).
- Shiller PE is now added to Historical Key Ratio Chart section in Industry Overview page.
- New GuruFocus Model Portfolios:
- Change "% Shares Held of Company (Buy)" to "Total Buy / Shares Outstanding %" under insider cluster page
- Change "% Shares Held of Company (Sell)" to "Total Sell / Shares Outstanding %" under insider cluster page
- Beneish M-Score manipulator point changed from -2.22 to -1.78.
- GF Value chart is added to user's portfolio chart view.
- Excel Add-In: change the query limit to 1000 for trial members, both Premium and PremiumPlus.
- Change "Continuous dividend increase since" to "No dividend reductions since" under dividend page.
- Added paywall for stock summary page. Free users are limited to view 5 stock summary pages per day.
- Added "Login ReCAPTCHA" requirement if user tries to login multiple times with incorrect username / password.
- Added the Total Assets of the Federal Reserve Bank to the Buffett-Indicator calculation
- Modified Buffett-Indicator ratio = Wilshire 5000 Full-Cap Price Index / (sum of Gross Domestic Product and Total Assets of the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Membership Upgrade to PremiumPlus or add regions, use existing user information.
- Limit max number of user portfolios to 3 for free users
- Limit max number of stocks per portfolio to 25 for free users
- Limit max number of stocks in one user portfolio to 500 stocks for Premium members
- New feature: All-In-One Screener customized ranking
- All-In-One screener: Changed filter "In S&P 500" to "Index Membership" and added a lot of indices in the filter.
- Buffett Indicator page: Implied future market return now based on a 20-year mean
TMC / GDP ratio reversion instead of reversion to a fixed TMC / GDP ratio of 80%.
- Shiller PE page: Implied future market return now based on a 20-year mean Shiller PE reversion instead of all-time mean Shiller PE reversion.
- Limit max number of customized All-in-one Screener filters to 3 for Premium members
- Limit max number of customized Chart series to 3 for Premium members
- Unlimited number of customized Screener filters for Premium Plus members
- India and Pakistan as a Separate Region from Asia
- Warren Buffett Undervalued Stocks
- Warren Buffett Top Growth Companies
- Warren Buffett High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Warren Buffett keeps buying
- Catherine Wood Undervalued Stocks
- Catherine Wood Top Growth Companies
- Catherine Wood High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Catherine Wood keeps buying
- Li Lu Undervalued Stocks
- Li Lu Top Growth Companies
- Li Lu High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Li Lu keeps buying