D23: The Official Disney Fan Club is proud to announce the official livestream schedule for D23 Expo 2022 presented by Visa® from September 9 through 11. D23 Expo [LIVE] will bring the incredible content of The Ultimate Disney Fan Event to people all over the world, including the Disney Legends Award Ceremony, Mousequerade, and celebrity trivia, as well as panels from Disney Parks, Experiences and Products; Disney Branded Television; Disney Games and Marvel Games; National Geographic; and more.
Every day, D23 is bringing eight hours of non-stop wonder, including must-see panels from D23 Expo featuring the brightest stars, enchanting entertainment, and first looks. In between these panels will be exclusive curated content to keep fans engaged with surprise-and-delight moments, including:
- Appearances from the casts and creators of favorite films and shows
- A sneak peek at new merchandise
- Tours of the one-of-a-kind experiences on the show floor
- An inside look at the newest Disney Games releases
- Interviews with Disney Publishing authors
- Daily D23 Expo highlights from the D23 Inside Disney podcast hosts
- Special announcements
- And much more!
D23 Expo [LIVE] will captivate a global audience with hosts Ashley Eckstein (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Her Universe), Mark Daniel (Disney Parks Live Entertainment), Bret Iwan (official voice of Mickey Mouse), Juju Green (Your Movie Guy), Ryan March (Disney Vacation Club), and Alyssa Navarro (Walt Disney Studios).
Disney fans can watch D23 Expo [LIVE] at D23Expo.com%2Flive, D23.com, and on all D23 social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.
Highlights of the D23 Expo [LIVE] schedule are as follows (all times are PT):
Friday, September 9
10:30 a.m.– Disney Legends Awards Ceremony
- Disney100 kicks off at D23 Expo with an epic presentation that includes the Disney Legends Awards Ceremony, featuring Disney CEO Bob Chapek. The event will once again honor those visionaries and artists who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. This year’s honorees include Anthony Anderson, Kristen Bell, Chadwick Boseman, Patrick Dempsey, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad, Idina Menzel, Ellen Pompeo, Tracee Ellis Ross, and more.
1 p.m. – Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE
- Tune in to the Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE for announcements, trailers, and reveals for new and upcoming games from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Studios.
2:30 p.m. – Disney For Scores Podcast Live Celebrates Marvel Music
- Celebrate the powerful music of Marvel storytelling when Variety’s Jon Burlingame hosts Disney For Scores Podcast Live. Jon will bring the format of the popular Disney For Scores Podcast to life as he interviews composers of some of your favorite Marvel series and films. Listen in as they fill us in on the secrets of creating the amazing music that helps build the Marvel Universe!
4 p.m. – Disney Legends in Conversation
- Listen in as members from the newest class of Disney Legends partake in an enlightening conversation about their storied careers.
6 p.m. – D23 Expo Mousequerade 2022
- The Ultimate Disney Costume Contest returns to D23 Expo! Join host Nina West and guest judges Yvette Nicole Brown, Ashley Eckstein, and Ally Maki as we showcase the most magical makes and quintessential creations of the Disney cosplay fan universe. And new this year, fans watching the show at D23 Expo and at home will be able to cast their vote for “Fan Favorite” and see who will be named the winner!
Saturday, September 10
10:30 a.m. – Talkin’ Pets with the Vets of National Geographic
- Join National Geographic’s vet sensations Dr. Jan Pol and his wife Diane (The Incredible Dr. Pol); Dr. Vernard Hodges (Critter Fixers: Country Vets); Dr. Geoff Pye, Dr. Jen Flower, and animal keeper Rain Westgard (Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom);and Alfonso Ribeiro (America’s Funniest Home Videos: Animal Edition)for a heartwarming look behind the scenes of their popular series, moderated by Tamron Hall (Tamron Hall Show).
12 p.m. – Bob’s Burgers
- The Emmy® Award-winning animated series Bob’s Burgers joins D23 Expo hot off the critically acclaimed release of The Bob’s Burgers Movie! The cast and creators will break news and have you howling with laughter during a lively panel discussion.
2 p.m. – MARVEL COMICS: Celebrating 60 Years of the Amazing Spider-Man
- Celebrate 60 spectacular, sensational, web-slinging years of Spider-Man! From his humble debut in 1962’s Amazing Fantasy #15, he wall-crawled his way to international super-stardom. Now, join Executive Spider-Editor Nick Lowe and Editor in Chief C.B. Cebulski as they team up to trace the comics history of the web-head across six decades—and BEYOND! Tantalizing trivia about the webbed wonder will be shared in this can’t-miss panel, so be sure to swing by!
3:30 p.m. – Disney’s Epic Entertainment Showcase: The Musical: The Extravaganza!
- Join Disney Branded Television for an exclusive showcase that highlights a legacy of excellence in storytelling and includes talent appearances, performances, and never-before-seen previews of original content for Disney+, Disney Channel, and Disney Junior.
6 p.m. – D23 Disney Stars Trivia Showdown
- Join the iconic Nina West (RuPaul’s Drag Race, Hairspray on Tour, D23 Mousequerade 2022) as she hosts hopeful celebrity contestants and audience members through a kaleidoscopic world of larger-than-life Disney Games, including Disney Trivia, physical challenges, and so much more!
6:30 p.m. – The Making of Disney100: The Exhibition
- Producers from Walt Disney Archives, Semmel Exhibitions, and Studio TK reveal illuminating details about the all-new exhibition celebrating 100 Years of Disney Wonder, scheduled to premiere at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia in February 2023.
Sunday, September 11
10:30 a.m. – A Boundless Future: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Join Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro for a look at Disney’s boundless future. With announcements and updates on the magic happening around the world in parks, on the high seas, at home, and beyond, attendees will get a behind-the-scenes look at the big dreams of Disney Imagineers. Every Disney fan will want to be a part of this special presentation full of exciting news and surprises.
1 p.m. – Walt Disney Imagineering: 70 Years of Making the Impossible, Possible
- For 70 years, Walt Disney Imagineering has blended imagination with cutting-edge technology to create groundbreaking experiences. Join Imagineers past and present as they discuss the core elements of storytelling and innovation that bring dreams to life for guests from all around the world.
3:45 p.m. – Explore the World with the Next Generation of National Geographic!
- Meet the exciting next generation of National Geographic stars—Kristen Kish (Restaurants at the End of the World), Bertie Gregory (Epic Adventures with Bertie Gregory), Mariana van Zeller (Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller), Jeff Jenkins (travel blogger), and Dwayne Fields (7 Toughest Days)—who are taking viewers to the most remote locations on Earth in pursuit of breathtaking landscapes, extraordinary wildlife, exotic foods, epic challenges, and undercover storytelling.
5 p.m. – D23 Disney Stars Trivia Showdown
- Join the iconic Nina West (RuPaul’s Drag Race, Hairspray on Tour, D23 Mousequerade 2022) as she hosts hopeful celebrity contestants and audience members through a kaleidoscopic world of larger-than-life Disney Games!
Schedule and talent are subject to change.
D23 Expo is sold out. For more information, visit D23Expo.com.
About D23 Expo 2022
D23 Expo—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping, and more. The event provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, streaming, television, games, theme parks, and celebrities. For the latest D23 Expo 2022 news, visit D23Expo.com. Presentations, talent, and schedule subject to change. To join the D23 Expo conversation, be sure to follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, and use the hashtag #D23Expo.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 99-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com, with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold Membership ($99.99), Gold Duo Membership ($129.99), and General Membership (complimentary) levels at D23.com. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
For D23 Expo images, logos, press releases, and the official media credential application, please visit D23ExpoPress.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220825005494/en/