Netflix Inc provides multimedia content through the internet. It provides a subscription based platform for television shows, movies and original series. Netflix Inc has a market cap of $154.89 billion; its shares were traded at around $354.27 with a P/E ratio of 126.53 and P/S ratio of 9.63. Netflix Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.00% over the past ten years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Reed Hastings sold 57,414 shares of NFLX stock on 05/20/2019 at the average price of $348.88. The price of the stock has increased by 1.54% since.
- CEO Reed Hastings sold 56,966 shares of NFLX stock on 04/22/2019 at the average price of $370.74. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.44% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NFLX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.