VBI Vaccines Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing novel technologies that seek to expand vaccine protection in large underserved markets. VBI Vaccines Inc has a market cap of $77.160 million; its shares were traded at around $0.79 with and P/S ratio of 15.80. VBI Vaccines Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.90% over the past five years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, President Jeff Baxter bought 144,000 shares of VBIV stock on 06/19/2019 at the average price of $0.73.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Business Officer Nell Beattie bought 8,000 shares of VBIV stock on 06/19/2019 at the average price of $0.74.
- 10% Owner Life Sciences Maste Perceptive bought 1,000,000 shares of VBIV stock on 06/17/2019 at the average price of $0.62.
For the complete insider trading history of VBIV, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.