PRESIDENT AND CEO of Extreme Networks Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Edward Meyercord (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of EXTR on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $8.22 a share. The total sale was $822,000.
Extreme Networks Inc is a manufacturer of communication equipment. It designs, develops and manufactures wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment and develops the software for network management, policy, analytics, security and access controls. Extreme Networks Inc has a market cap of $966.490 million; its shares were traded at around $8.11 with and P/S ratio of 0.96.
CEO Recent Trades:
- PRESIDENT AND CEO Edward Meyercord sold 100,000 shares of EXTR stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $8.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.34% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXTR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.