CEO of Axogen Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Karen L. Zaderej (insider trades) bought 75,000 shares of AXGN on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $13.5 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1 million.
AxoGen Inc is a medical technology company dedicated to peripheral nerve repair. It provide products and education to improve surgical treatment algorithms for peripheral nerve injuries. Axogen Inc has a market cap of $525.232 million; its shares were traded at around $13.38 with and P/S ratio of 5.41. Axogen Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Axogen Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Karen L. Zaderej bought 75,000 shares of AXGN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $13.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AXGN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.