CEO of Casi Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Wei-wu He (insider trades) bought 160,000 shares of CASI on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $3.17 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $507,200.
CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc is engaged in research and development of biopharmaceutical products. It mainly focuses on acquisition, development and commercialization of innovative therapeutics addressing cancer and other unmet medical needs. CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $303.430 million; its shares were traded at around $3.17 . CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Wei-wu He bought 160,000 shares of CASI stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $3.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CASI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.