South State Corp is a bank holding company. It provides retail and commercial banking services, mortgage lending services, trust and investment services and consumer loans. South State Corp has a market cap of $2.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $74.49 with a P/E ratio of 14.74 and P/S ratio of 4.21. The dividend yield of South State Corp stocks is 2.10%.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO John C Pollok sold 7,434 shares of SSB stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $75. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.68% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SSB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.