President & CEO of Arch Capital Group Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Marc Grandisson (insider trades) sold 78,300 shares of ACGL on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $40.05 a share. The total sale was $3.1 million.
Arch Capital Group Ltd provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage. It provides property, casualty and mortgage insurance and reinsurance lines, and focus on writing specialty lines of insurance and reinsurance. Arch Capital Group Ltd has a market cap of $16.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.83 with a P/E ratio of 13.14 and P/S ratio of 2.58. Arch Capital Group Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Arch Capital Group Ltd the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Arch Capital Group Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Marc Grandisson sold 78,300 shares of ACGL stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $40.05. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.55% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Francois Morin sold 8,000 shares of ACGL stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $39.42. The price of the stock has increased by 1.04% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director John D Vollaro sold 10,000 shares of ACGL stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $40.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.45% since.
- SVP & Chief Investment Officer W Preston Hutchings sold 25,000 shares of ACGL stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $39.47. The price of the stock has increased by 0.91% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ACGL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.