President & CEO of Ramaco Resources Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael Dale Bauersachs (insider trades) bought 31,377 shares of METC on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $3.96 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $124,253.
Ramaco Resources Inc is a operator and developer of high-quality, low-cost metallurgical coal in central and southern West Virginia and southwestern Pennsylvania. Ramaco Resources Inc has a market cap of $162.530 million; its shares were traded at around $3.97 with a P/E ratio of 6.10 and P/S ratio of 0.74.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Michael Dale Bauersachs bought 31,377 shares of METC stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $3.96. The price of the stock has increased by 0.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Patrick C Graney Iii bought 46,000 shares of METC stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $3.57. The price of the stock has increased by 11.2% since.
- Executive Chairman Randall Whittaker Atkins bought 10,000 shares of METC stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $3.87. The price of the stock has increased by 2.58% since.
For the complete insider trading history of METC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.