President and CEO of Osi Systems Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Deepak Chopra (insider trades) sold 16,500 shares of OSIS on 08/29/2019 at an average price of $105.39 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
OSI Systems Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is a designer and manufacturer of electronic systems and components for critical applications. The Company's business segments are Security, Healthcare, and Optoelectronics and Manufacturing. OSI Systems Inc has a market cap of $1.91 billion; its shares were traded at around $105.01 with a P/E ratio of 30.26 and P/S ratio of 1.66. OSI Systems Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated OSI Systems Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with OSI Systems Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Deepak Chopra sold 16,500 shares of OSIS stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $105.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.36% since.
- President and CEO Deepak Chopra sold 35,000 shares of OSIS stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $106.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.44% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Alan I Edrick sold 25,000 shares of OSIS stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $106.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.13% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- General Counsel Victor S Sze sold 23,463 shares of OSIS stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $105.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.75% since.
- Executive Vice President Ajay Mehra sold 2,668 shares of OSIS stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $99.98. The price of the stock has increased by 5.03% since.
For the complete insider trading history of OSIS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.