CEO of 8x8 Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Vikram Verma (insider trades) bought 3,060 shares of EGHT on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $23.99 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $73,409.
8x8 Inc is a technology company. It provides cloud-based, enterprise-class software solutions that transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate globally. The company operates through two segments: America and Europe. 8x8 Inc has a market cap of $2.36 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.74 with and P/S ratio of 6.19. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with 8x8 Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Vikram Verma bought 3,060 shares of EGHT stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $23.99. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.04% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Chief Product Officer Dejan Deklich sold 548 shares of EGHT stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $24.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.27% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EGHT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.