Sr VP and CFO of Silicon Laboratories Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John C Hollister (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of SLAB on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $110 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Silicon Laboratories Inc is a provider of silicon, software and system solutions for the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial control, consumer and automotive markets generating, a majority of its revenue from the Internet of Things. Silicon Laboratories Inc has a market cap of $4.87 billion; its shares were traded at around $112.45 with a P/E ratio of 154.03 and P/S ratio of 5.81. Silicon Laboratories Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Silicon Laboratories Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr VP and CFO John C Hollister sold 10,000 shares of SLAB stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $110. The price of the stock has increased by 2.23% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director William G Bock sold 1,000 shares of SLAB stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $103.35. The price of the stock has increased by 8.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SLAB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.