FEYE:NAS (USA) Also trade in: Germany Switzerland UK

FireEye Inc

$ 15.41 -0.16 (-1.03%)
Volume: 3,847,272 Avg Vol (1m): 3,706,486
Market Cap $: 3.13 Bil Enterprise Value $: 2.98 Bil
P/E (TTM): 0.00 P/B: 4.68
Earnings Power Value -18.03
Net Current Asset Value -3.37
Tangible Book -2.5
Projected FCF -3.11
Median P/S Value 17.81
Graham Number 0
Peter Lynch Value 0
DCF (FCF Based) 0
DCF (Earnings Based) 0
YTD (-%)

Financial Strength : 4/10

Current vs industry vs history
Cash-to-Debt 1.16
Equity-to-Asset 0.24
Debt-to-Equity 1.48
Debt-to-EBITDA -10.17
Piotroski F-Score 6
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Altman Z-Score 0.14
DISTRESS
GREY
SAFE
Beneish M-Score -2.84
Not Manipulator
Manipulator
WACC vs ROIC %
ROIC -34.76%
WACC 6.26%

Profitability & Growth : 5/10

Current vs industry vs history
Operating Margin % -21.95
Net Margin % -29.26
ROE % -36.55
ROA % -9.57
ROC (Joel Greenblatt) % -223.82
3-Year Total Revenue Growth Rate 10.10
3-Year Total EBITDA Growth Rate 37.90
3-Year EPS w/o NRI Growth Rate 28.70

» FEYE's 30-Y Financials

Financials (Next Earnings Date: 2019-04-30)

Guru Trades Click for details

» Details

Insider Trades

SEC Filings

Gurus Latest Trades with NAS:FEYE

» Interactive Chart

Peter Lynch Chart

Business Description

Industry Application Software » Software - Application    NAICS : 511210    SIC : 7372
Compare SZSE:002439 SHSE:603533 NAS:STMP NYSE:ELLI LSE:SOPH NYSE:CLDR SZSE:002195 SZSE:000997 NAS:QLYS NAS:MANH NAS:ACIW NAS:PCTY HKSE:00268 NYSE:TWLO SZSE:002065 OCSE:SIM SZSE:002373 NAS:CVLT SHSE:600687 XTER:NEM
Traded in other countries F9E.Germany 0QZY.UK
Address 601 McCarthy Boulevard, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
FireEye develops and sells intelligence security products with an emphasis on virtual sandbox technology combined with cyber incident response services and threat intelligence feed. The company reports revenue in two categories: Product, and Subscription and Services. Product contributed 16.5% of revenue in fiscal 2017, with Subscription and Services contributing the remaining 83.5%. The company was founded in 2004 and was taken public in September 2013.

Ratios

Current vs industry vs history
Forward PE Ratio 85.47
N/A
PB Ratio 4.68
PS Ratio 3.52
Price-to-Operating-Cash-Flow 177.12
EV-to-EBIT -16.42
EV-to-EBITDA -31.42
EV-to-Revenue 3.57
Current Ratio 2.04
Quick Ratio 2.03
Days Inventory 8.55
Days Sales Outstanding 69.32
Days Payable 36.09

Dividend & Buy Back

Current vs industry vs history
3-Year Share Buyback Rate -6.80

Valuation & Return

Current vs industry vs history
Price-to-Median-PS-Value 0.87
Earnings Yield (Joel Greenblatt) % -6.09

More Statistics

Revenue (TTM) (Mil) $ 830.95
EPS (TTM) $ -1.28
Beta 0.61
Volatility % 30.07
52-Week Range $ 14.2 - 20.61
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 203.17

Analyst Estimate

Piotroski F-Score Details

Piotroski F-Score 6
Positive ROA N
Positive CFROA Y
Higher ROA yoy Y
CFROA > ROA Y
Lower Leverage yoy N
Higher Current Ratio yoy Y
Less Shares Outstanding yoy N
Higher Gross Margin yoy Y
Higher Asset Turnover yoy Y