Chairman & CEO of Simmons First National Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George Jr Makris (insider trades) bought 13,518 shares of SFNC on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $24.38 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $329,569.
Simmons First National Corp is a financial holding company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in providing banking services including consumer, real estate and commercial loans, checking, savings and time deposits. Simmons First National Corp has a market cap of $2.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.15 with a P/E ratio of 11.01 and P/S ratio of 3.43. The dividend yield of Simmons First National Corp stocks is 2.48%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Simmons First National Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO George Jr Makris bought 13,518 shares of SFNC stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $24.38. The price of the stock has increased by 3.16% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SFNC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.