CEO of Manitex International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steve Filipov (insider trades) bought 11,736 shares of MNTX on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $5.69 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $66,778.
Manitex International Inc, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of engineered lifting solutions. Its products include boom trucks, truck cranes and sign cranes. Manitex International Inc has a market cap of $115.980 million; its shares were traded at around $5.89 with and P/S ratio of 0.48. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Manitex International Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Steve Filipov bought 11,736 shares of MNTX stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $5.69. The price of the stock has increased by 3.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MNTX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.